News & Promotions

Come in and get your Keto essentials

Prepare for the days, weeks, months and new year. Get your Keto essentials. Call 587-414-0631 or Come in for your Keto sweeteners...Erythritol, Xylitol, Virgin Coconut oil, Psyllium Husk, Xanthan Gum.

Keto Sausage Balls

Here's the ingredients and Nutritional information. Ingredients · Sausage · Coconut Flour · Cheddar cheese · Cream Cheese · Egg · Butter · Baking Powder · Salt Nutritional Information: 1 serving (1 sausage ball) Calories: 90 Total Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 33mg Sodium: 333mg Potassium: 10mg Carbohydrates: 2g – 1g Fiber – 1 Net Carb Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars: 1g Protein: 5g

Keto Scones (Plain, cheese, cranberry, raspberry flavours)

Here are the ingredients and nutritional information. Almond or Coconut flour Baking powder Eggs Sour cream Butter Cheese/cranberry/raspberry used if needed Nutrition information Calories 137 Calories from Fat 108 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12g 18% Saturated fat 3g 15% Cholesterol 44mg 15% Sodium 99mg 4% Potassium 121mg. 3% Total Carbohydrates 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Protein 4g 8% Vitamin A 4% Calcium 8.6% Iron

Keto Coconut Macaroon

Keto Coconut Macaroons Ingredients Coconut Milk Unsweetened shredded Coconut Egg Coconut flour Vanilla Erythritol Nutritional values (per macaroon) Total Carbs 3.3 grams Fiber 1.8 grams Net Carbs 1.5 grams Protein 2.9 grams Fat 3.6 grams of which Saturated 2.3 grams Calories 59 kcal Magnesium 16 mg (4% RDA) Potassium 76 mg (4% EMR) Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (12%), protein (23%), fat (65%)

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

LOCATION & CONTACT

870 Webber Greens Dr. NW

Edmonton, AB | T5T 4K5

ORDERS & INQUIRIES: 
780. 918. 0266

587.414.0633

587.414.0635

 

FEEDBACK: 587.414.0631

FAX: 587.414.0631

EMAIL: info@jovicbakery.com

BRANCH

A bundance Bakery

#107 41 Westpark Blvd.

Fort Saskatchewan, AB | T8L 4NZ

780.998.9367

©2017 by Jovic Energy & Project Services Ltd. Designed by JulianaLaface.com

JOB INQUIRIES

Should you wish to join our team, send your resume to info@jovicbakery.com

Monday – Friday: 11:00 am – 8pm

Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am – 7:30pm

HOURS